9-1-1 Addressing

If you are in need of a “9-1-1” address in Tazewell County please use the following guidelines:

If you live within the city or village limits of Armington, Creve Coeur, Deer Creek, Delavan, East Peoria, Green Valley, Hopedale, Mackinaw, Marquette Heights, Minier, Morton, North Pekin, Pekin, South Pekin, Tremont or Washington your city or village will be responsible for issuing you an address.

If you live outside of these city or village limits and are in unincorporated Tazewell County, your address will be issued by the Tazewell County Department of Community Development. You may use the following link Unincorporated 9-1-1 Address Form  or reach the Office of Community Development via telephone  at (309)477-2235.